samedi 22 décembre 2018

Last Christmas gift sent

Not a big one, I'm afraid. But I've been feeling so bad and down those past days... I really couldn't do a single other thing. I'm so ill that my DBF offered I just stay in bed and forget any celebration until I feel better - what I would have gladly accept, but it's also his birthday so I'm trying to insure a minimal service, no matter what...huh
So, here is my little sending to Mariko


I pictured the different parts of the box because someone asked me if my boxes are "fake" ones, or having a real content. Yes, a real content AND you can open the boxes (or bags) and use the miniatures inside (garlands, xmas lights, balls, or candy canes, marshmallows, etc). It's up to the person who receive those to use them as "decorating" or "useful"



and a set of Maple Town buttons :-)


1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Arcadia,
    I´m really sorry to hear you´re dealing with health issues.
    Whising you a quick recovery and my best wishes!
    Those little gifts are adorable and the Maple Town buttons extremely cute.

    Merry Christmas!
    A big hug!

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...