mercredi 15 mai 2019

Guess who was a bad girl ?

I finally received my parcels, it took "some" time as long as one was sent nobody-knows-where.
I now have my furniture for my little post office, so I hope I can find some time to finish it soon. I only miss a shop scale ! I'll probably try to make one using fimo...

I also got my tiny Sainsbury shop, it's so cute ! Very small tho, I understand why some people were disappointed, but I like that it's taking no space...


isn't this little bear adorable ? He still has the sticker under his foot
(don't forget my camera is partly dead, there is no stain or missing flocking)

look how small it is !

And then, I also bought something else. Yep....
NOT something I should have done but.... 5£ and no other bidding...
arghhhhhh

I placed a bid, and got it for the starting price... LOL
You know I love stairways, and bridges and all those funny parts/additions to buildings
I already have a school with the library in the tree but....
Ok, now I can think about what part of the school I can place in it, probably a tiny theater, or a canteen ... depending on what I can find...
Just having it AGAIN is quite nice, isn't it ?!

5 commentaires:

  1. Hi Arcadia!
    Your little shop is lovely, congratulations! :)
    I wonder if the bear is the same colour as my McFarlanes? (Easy Buy bears).
    Thank you for your offer to scan the stickers for me in your previous post! I shall let you know if I ever get this adorable tiny shop. :)

    Congratulations on your new purchase! Completely worth it for the price! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello !
      I don't have the McFarlanes so I can't tell I'm afraid... but I can compare to my other characters, to see if there is a match with another family if it can help, I'll check this tomorrow, might be something fun to do ! The colour is quite dark, very brownish..I tried to look at pictures on the web, I wonder if it's not a little bit darker than the McFarlanes ?? I've scanned the boxes, just in case you need those so just wave the hand whenever you need the file ! :-)
      Thanks a lot for your visit and comment :-)

      Supprimer
    2. Hi Arcadia!
      He does look a bit darker than the McFarlanes, I agree. :)
      Saw the scans, thank you so much! :D

      Supprimer
  2. Hi Arcadia!
    Sainsbury´s shop is really cute! It´s great yours came with the owner. I bought mine second hand, just the building and I turned it into a fishmongers. As you say, it´s quite small but it doesn´t take much space.

    Isn´t it great when you bid on an item and you get it for the starting price? Congrats! It was a real bargain!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh I love your version of the Sainsbury building !! I first planned to get it mostly for the little bear (isn't he cute ?!), then I thought an empty shop + bear would be nice too... but it was still over my budget. I can't understand very well how it works for "real" collectors, sometimes they fight silly for something, and the next month it sounds like nobody want it anymore.... I was SO happy to get it at such a low price, but the boxes are always tricky to build (arghhhhh), it took me "some" time to have the 5 done haha. I don't even plan anymore to make more veggies as long as I saw I have a bunch in my suricate garden, so... I simply moved some to the shop. I'm now trying to make some space, somewhere, to settle the shop... I need more shelves, that's it heehee

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...