lundi 26 novembre 2018

New family and winter corner (Sylvanian)

Why koalas ? Why not ! Same story : cheap, kind seller, perfect for me !
They are really cute !
So, as I previously said, I was planning to install a tiny Xmas corner for my Sylvanian village. But the space dedicated was way too small for what I planned. Ok, let's move some shelves, move all the Maple Town to the lower level, and tada, I have the perfect space for my winter corner.

First of all, I installed a snowy ground (to be modified), and then a ... cable car service. I found this toy, not complete, in my ex husband stash. With the silly price it costed, I thought hey, it's time to give it a use. 
So.....
Some trees I bought from Action shop, 2 stalls that need to be decorated (Action kits, too)


Well... lots of work needed but I'm quite happy with the displaying. 
I only have 2 ice skaters, so I'm planning to make a skating ring, I'm thinking about hot cocoa, gingerbreads...I need to find several things like a sleigh, skis, maybe that will be for the next year, it's too expensive and if I look at non-sylvanian things they are too big, too "cheap"... rhaaaa....
Well, I can do with a partly done display !
Now let's see what I can dowith what I have before Xmas


2 commentaires:

  1. Your Christmas corner looks fantastic already! Can´t wait to see it finished!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I've been making "some" progress... pictures will come soon :-D

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...