vendredi 23 novembre 2018

Card again, and a birthday gift




A birthday card for my friend Mariko, and as I couldn't spend money or go anywhere to find her a gift, I decided to offer her my Kiki, it's a totally vintage one, and I even enclosed a rocking horse. It's a small size one.

He is not in very good shape, but the poor little one had some "hard" times. For those who don't know my story, my parents were monsters. Sometimes I got Xmas gifts, or birthday ones, but most of the time they took  the gifts back, and sell them to get something for their own pleasure. I managed to save some toys/memories : I burried them in boxes all around the building we were living in. When I left home to live with my ex husband, I tried to find back all the boxes. I couldn't find a couple of them, but got most of the others. We can tell vintage toys were sturdy : they made it through a 10 years burrial LOL
I hope this little buddy will find a new happy life with Mariko, who already adopted his big brother (or sister)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...