jeudi 15 novembre 2018

Sheep challenge (sewing - felt - cross stitch)


I've been searching high and low to get the magazine this pattern came in... no success... but I finally discovered you can buy it from a website (pdf pattern) so I went for this solution. I just replaced the brown background with purple, and all the buttons (bobbins and such) by very simple ones (found those on a very old shirt). I also repaired my sheep measuring tape (wind-up one) and added my floss bobbins (by Just Another Button Company)

Tone Finnanger (Tilda) pattern, I already made several in the past and offered those to ex friends or charity sales... I was regretting deeply not to have kept a set, so... here they are, and it's great because I finished my "towel type" fabric stash (I am in a major stash reduction)

same for this one, I made so many, and none for me. Now I have one !
:-)
and a last one, Fanci that design :-)


Don't forget to have a look at the other sheep of the challenge, it's right here 

I'm always so excited to discover the creativity of other stitchers/crafters !

2 commentaires:

  1. merci pour ta participation et ton enthousiasme..

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci à toi pour avoir proposé ce challenge, c'est une parfaite motivation pour ENFIN faire ou finir des choses qui sinon continueraient d'encombrer le panier des UFOs :-)

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...