lundi 12 novembre 2018

Major deception/venting...(Sylvanian)

I got a nice email telling me I can renew right now my subscription to the english Sylvanian Club. I wasn't much happy with this year (the 1rst for me) subscription, I had to ask twice to get my mags, it wasn't really funny, and I gave up on it.

But when I got the mail, they said I can renew for a much lower price, that would have been great, something like 10£ only.... So, I asked my friends who said it's quite a good deal. Ok. So I went to fill the renewal... And then they asked me to enter a security code my bank was sending by SMS. Ah ???? Last year, they didn't ask...

Those who know my situation know it's very complicate for me, as I'm not divorced yet, my husband left home and I have no clue where he is, I only have a very basic card now, as he left with all the codes/access to any administrative or bank thing.
So, basically, I can't renew... GRRRRR

I asked 2 of my friends, who tried to enter their card for me.... FAIL !
I'm fed up.
I give-up

WHY the hell do they refuse paypal ? It's secure for both, even if I have to pay a fee or so. I have the same problem with Amazon, everybody is asking me why I don't order from them... SAME !
How frustrating it is...

Well... I have to forget the idea to get the silk cat figure. I can survive I guess LOL
And the mags. I can survive too.
And the card for my birthday... Pretty sad as they were the only ones to send me one. Ok, sounds pathetic. It is... Pffffff

I had to comfort me a little bit.... So I went to ebay and bought a set of 3 damaged sylvanian horses, and a partial postman set (missing the stamp pad but with the postman, the bike, the postbox, the stamp and some of the "mail"). Not reasonable, but I had to compensate LOL



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...