vendredi 2 novembre 2018

Dollhouse progress (BJD)


I don't know if you remember the old poor house I tried to save. I had to give up on it for some time, as long as I had a lot to do for my Sylvanian village... and also because furnitures are SO expensive that I ended giving up.

That's when a girl mentioned some wooden sets she found at Lidl for 7.99 each. My dear boy friend went to see if he can find 2 series for me (as long as I have 2 houses to re-do). Alas he found only 1 serie, without a 4th set (bathroom), and only a kitchen for the 2nd house. Everything was sold instantly.... grrr. They have no stock for the nice things they sell, what a pity...

Nevermind, I could furnish a house ! I still need to put wallpapers, flooring, some decorating, put the 2 last parts of the roof, some lights....but the "big" part is done






I was afraid it would look really cheap, really... massive, but no !










Not that bad isn't it ?! 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...