mercredi 14 novembre 2018

Sylvanian tiny addition + dollhouse improvement

I totally forgot to show you the last addition (the last, I promise LOL) to my Halloween diorama, so here it is : the weirdest plant I could think about. 


And about something totally different, do you remember the 2 dollhouses my ex husband almost destroyed by putting them outside of the house ? 
I'm getting closer to finish the first one. I still have no clue about the lightening I wanted to put inside, but maybe I'll just give up on it, nobody sounds able to explain me clearly how to do it, and with the triangle shape of the attic it's not really easy to figure out what to do...




Not that bad !
The tiny wooden furniture from Lidl looks great (to my own taste), and all I need now is some decorating, the fence outside, a sink for the bathroom. And it will be done :-)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...