jeudi 22 novembre 2018

3 new cards, buttons transformation, & Sylvanian toys

3 new cards for the Xmas trade. I plan to make the last 3 ones tomorrow, but for now I suffer too much to stay on my chair more than a couple of hours in a row, and it's really too cold in my craft room... so... 
this one is using a wooden plywood tree :-)

this one is made with Tilda's decoupage sheet


ok, now let's speak about buttons.
I have a real obsession for buttons, I had a huge amount of "classic" ones, but I started to give them away, sell them, trade for something else... Who could have the use for more than 20kg of buttons ?
LOL
I still have a good amount of classic ones, and some more fancy, that I mostly use for something else, like decorating cross-stitched pieces... or Sylvanian accessories !

I got those cute ones from a craft shop, too expensive for I get several set, my budget is too tight, it's sad but no choice, I would have gladly take more of those !
So, as they are shank buttons, I decided to cut the back, and they will be used in one of my "Xmas stalls" in my Sylvanian village



And as I told you about Kinder Surprise toys, here are some pictures of things I found in my ex husband collection, that I kept to be used for my Sylvanians :-)

with a kid and a baby, just to give an idea of the scale

bowling time : strike...almost LOL !

all the little toys in mess, that will decorate my shelves

some are plastic, some wooden, some are not even Kinder Surprise but Micro machine !

Edward Mulberry sounds a little bit overwhelmed...
sounds like Santa Claus messed up and delivered a little bit too much items for his little shop LOL


there's even a board game !

and some accessories for the lighthouse, maybe some will be used in the tiny museum Captain Horatio plans to open, to show all the things he gathered from his travels around the world 
;-)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...