dimanche 4 novembre 2018

Sylvanian Halloween - Final settings

As I no more have free shelves, I'm using those old boxes to create tiny sceneries that could not fit really well with the rest of my village. They used to be showcases for when my ex husband was planning to participate to fast food and Kinder Surprise toys exhibitions. Let's recycle !
I have several, and for now they are under my future seaside corner (I start to wonder about it, I might have another idea and want to give it a try)

I added a little bit of spider web. It's not showing that much in true, I don't know why it's like this on the pictures...



would you like a bleeding cupcake ? Or maybe a carnivorous "charlotte" with teeth and eyes...maybe you'll prefer a portion of this marvelous rotten one ? Or... just some freshly served eyes ?




I was a little bit contrary that the pumpkin wagon had nothing to tract it... This little zhuzhu pet is doing the job ! and the best part is to hear it squealing, squeaking...hehe


with the gloomy blue lights


You maybe noticed some strange things, just at the bottom of the box. It's something not showing up on the pictures, I'll show it next time, it's a weird plant in a pot...

I hope you enjoyed sharing my "making of" 
Now it's time to work for the "build a sheep" web gathering, some sales, and then I'll be back with my winter scenery, that's going to be something quite simple, I only have 2 Sylvanians that can fit in, the ice skaters... I hope to find something to enhance a little bit the whole thing, but sounds like prices are totally out of my budget... Nevermind, the background will be ready for the day I maybe find something matching the theme...




2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Nathalie!
    Your Halloween display looks great! It´s so detailed!
    Looking forward to your winter diorama.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much ! :-) I love creating a bunch of tiny things for my dioramas... I can't buy much "real" items, so I have to be creative... For my winter one, as I have only 2 characters matching the theme, I'm planning to create a nice scenery, and if someday I can grab something on sale, I can still add it later :-) I'm planning to have a skiing track, a mountain background, a cable car, and a "christmas tiny market"... I only wish I could feel better for a couples of days to start it, my head is full of ideas, but my body is not cooperating... phhhhhhh.... :-( At least, even if not finished in time, let's say it will be a Christmas in January :-D

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...