vendredi 23 novembre 2018

A new family coming ! (Sylvanian)

Not only I received my postman set, but I got a nice surprise 
the description said "no stamping  ink pad and no mail"
Well, I thought I could do without, and there was the stamp so...
I saw there was a pencil and a letter in the little postman bag, so I decided to remove them...
and that's how I found the stamping ink pad in the bag ! Perfect !


of course, I don't have all the mail, I have the box (that's nice !) and a letter, but I guess I can find the scan of the other parts (those at the bottom of the picture) somewhere on the web. Good !

I also won a "make an offer" auction, for a tiny resin set, to make miniature food. I used to have some of those sets, and I really like the consistancy of this resin. Alas I never managed to get my hands on more, as long as I can only get it from places which doesn't accept paypal.
I can no more pay with my credit card, it's a very basic one, so I can't do the "bank email secure checking". Arghhhhhhhh.... I found by pure surprise a set on ebay, the seller stated it's old, so the resin date of use is expired. Well... I offered a flat 5£, I was sure the seller would refuse... and she accepted ! GREAT ! I'm so happy to have a tiny amount of this resin again ! I am no more able to make intricate miniatures because I'm half blind, and my hands shiver too much. But...

And finally a new family is coming too, I hope I can get those before Xmas. As I had nothing to make my "winter corner" interesting, I bought on "Le bon coin" some time ago the 2 ice skaters... but it was not enough to make something pretty. Santa, skiing or skidoo sets are all too expensive for me, I don't even mention the white bears... I had no idea of what to do... and I saw those penguins with only one bid, I tried a 5£ something...and won it !
Ok they look a little bit... weird, with their milestone shape... I even said "NEVER"... but...
why not ?!

I just wish I could get the babies, because the babie are awfully cute !
Maybe, someday....

I almost finished my Xmas cards, I'm thinking about what I could put in some of the envelops to make it more fun... and I'm going to start creating things for my xmas corner of the village.
So : stay tuned, a bunch of pictures are coming :-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...