mercredi 21 novembre 2018

3 cards and some tiny gifts

Along with some of the cards (for the xmas trade) I'm planning to send some tiny things, like xmas ornaments (human size), some scrapbooking stamps, and for the tiny Sylvanian maybe a couple of things like frames, or a cupcake, etc

Here are the 1rst done, there will be some more of the same kind, and then the others will be a different style, I'm planning to do a couple of more classic ones, and some more "dimensional". I'm planning to use all my left over supplies as long as I can't tell if I'll still live here next year, I can't tell if I'll still be alive, so... better have all the fun NOW.

So, here we go for the 3 first, they are done with several layers, with foam inserts


And for the 1rst gifts, here are 7 : 4 stamping sets, and 3 wooden santas


and those are the cutest buttons I've ever seen, they are named "maple town" on the packaging, so it's a little bit like Sylvanian, right ? I was planning to get several sets but the shop only had 2, and they were yet too expensive but....I couldn't let them in the shop ! I bought one to make cute decorations in one of my Sylvanian shop, and will offer the 2nd set to a friend of mine. I'm planning to cut the back, as they are... shank ?... buttons, they would look awfully cute on a shelf , they are perfect to be Sylvanian toys !
As we are speaking of toys for my Sysy, I am having a lot of fun sorting toys from my ex husband collection, he had a huuuuuuuuge collection of Kinder Surprise toys. I've been selling about 200kg of those, now I wish I could also sell the others, but the "series" do not sell at all...
so I have shelves lost because of all those boxes of lions, frogs, crocodiles, etc..
Nevermind...
BUT before selling all those toys (mostly unbuilt, coming into hundreds of pieces) I had fun playing with them, and grabbed some for my Sylvanian toy shop, some to be used in the kindergarten, some tiny boats will be for the Captain Horatio's lighthouse, etc...
Recycling can be fun !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...