vendredi 3 mai 2019

And what about a new tiny shop ?!

Not only I did it again, but... I did it again-again... Haha

Ahum... HOW on earth can someone resist this cute little bear with his itty bitty Sainsbury shop ? Many people I guess. Including me. But the kind seller, very reasonable shipping cost, and the only bid at 0.99 convinced me to give it a try. Let's put a 3.71 maxi bid.... And I won it. I'm a bad girl, but any good news is a treasure to cherish in my stupid life. Let's enjoy (and push some walls because I really don't know where I could display it, as small as it it LOL.

*would have you been able to resist this cute set ?*





4 commentaires:

  1. Lovely buy, Arcadia! And at such a great price, too! There's one of these selling at a Spanish buying and selling app, and you're making me consider it, hehe! Yours comes with a lot more accessories though and even the little boxes! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello & thank you for the visit ! Heehee I'm happy to think I'm not the one who can't resist when such a very good offer comes ! If you ever miss the boxes & need these (and if I get my parcel, I'm always awfully anxious and the seller doesn't sound really reactive) I can scan mine. It's always such a problem to find the little papers that came in those sets, I had no luck up to now for the post office set (the stamp booklet, etc), no matter where or the price, there is none offered arghhhhh... But I'm not giving up :-)

      Supprimer
  2. Hi!
    I´ve just left a comment about this little shop on another post and I see it also came with lots of accesories. You even have to fold the food packages yourself. Congrats again!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. If you ever need a better quality picture for the boxes, just wave the hand. I think I'll print another set, on cardstock, to make the shop more interesting to look at. I'm getting quite good at box making, even if it's always taking me a long time to build one

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...