jeudi 2 mai 2019

Did it again... another Sylvanian parcel coming home !

Ok. It was NOT something planned but... I already missed 3 times (THREE) a set of furniture on ebay, because I totally forgot the end of the auction (!) and I was really mad at myself for this. Those sets always had the 2 same furniture I wanted for my post office : a kind of cupboard and a desk. I even forgot the auction of 2 desks with a cashier on, that sold for very few...

I must say I was about to forget this set too, when I suddenly remember that...hey...isn't it today ? It was. Only 3 minutes left... And of course it's the perfect timing because my computer was doing an update, for the 50th time this month....grrr... I had to retype all my passwords and such, and was very upset, believing I'll be late AGAIN.

I came just in time to put my bid of 3.02£, it was like 10 seconds before the end. I couldn't bid more because of the high shipping cost (ouch), and there was already a 0.99 bid. I was sure it wouldn't be enough... but I got it. Yooohoooo

So, not only I'll have furniture for my post office but I'll also have a cute forest table, to put in my caravans area. I'm so happy !!



1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Arcadia!
    You seem to be having a lucky streak when bidding on eBay. I´m happy for you!. Those pieces of furniture are really nice!I love vintage furniture.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...