samedi 27 avril 2019

Sylvanian new additions


It's been a long time since I got something new, except the red phone cabin.
I didn't even plan to buy something, but I found some great deals, too great for I resist.



So, I am waiting for a new building, one of those old empty tiny shops - it's betty's toy shop. I'm planning to make it be either a pizza parlour, or... ok, I have tons of ideas (too many) that would be perfect for those tiny buildings (if only I could find 4 or 5...). From the same seller, I got the porch of my old manor. In fact, it's the porch I saw first, and decided to get the shop too, as it was only 5£ and only 0.50£ of extra shipping. The porch is not totally complete, it's missing a tiny "ball" but hey... it's going to be enough for me, and some Fimo will solve the problem !


Then I found in my own country a panda family. I already have some, but the father was totally damaged (if someone is interested in getting him, just wave the hand before it goes to the trash can). In fact, I don't like much the pandas, it's one of the families that never attracted me much BUT the price was very low, and... I have an idea to create a tiny display with a chinese theme...

And finally I found 2 babies from the blind bags 1rst set. I must say I don't like this idea of blind bags. It's a shame that we have to get many bags to get a set. AND some are harder to get than the others. AND here it's about 9€ something per bag (!) AND I have to find someone to drive me there...
Ok, too complicate, too expensive and too risky for me. So I just gave up, but I was a little bit sad because of the tiny poodle with the accordeon that I find SO cute. I just found a woman selling a set of 2, brand new, the poodle and the squirrel. It was offered for 6 + very low shipping. I made a 5 offer, and she accepted it. Wooohooo
Now let's wait and cross fingers for they all come home safely !
*and of course it's the perfect time to update again my wish list LOL*

how can someone resist this cute little poodle ?!


do you see the missing "ball" at the top left ? Not "that" awful !




2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Arcadia,
    The little poodle with his accordion is truly adorable!
    I´m looking forward to buying some of these bags but it´s not easy to find them in Spain.

    I would also like to add some of those empty shop to make my own for my village but the price is usually high due to the shipping.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello !
      Awww isn't this little poodle cute ?! I was SO happy to find this pair on ebay ! I know some people got a bunch of those discounted, but they didn't share where/how much... it's sad because here it's a nightmare to get them, a little bit more than 9€ each bag... ouch. If it's to end with 10 of the same, it makes the price really silly ! I have my eyes on 2 other auctions, for other babies, if the price stays fair maybe I'll try a bid...
      Those tiny building were so clever, I wish they would be offering a kind of "kit" for the creative people, with just a building, it wouldn't cost much to produce, the design is already there...I've been trying to get one at least 20 times without success... so it was a big surprise to be the only one bidding on it (probably I was the 1rst to see it, as it was a "buy it now"... Maybe someday I'll end being able to build my own ones, but for now I guess I'm not really clever enough heehee

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...