mardi 16 avril 2019

A little finish (cross stitch) - M-Designs tree


I stitched this one years ago (many years ago). I first planned to offer it, but then the friend it was ment for...ahum... let's say she faded away all of a sudden, just like many others, when she realized I was not more going to keep on spending all my money to make her monthly package of goods. That's not showing up much, but if you bend your head to the left (or right) you can maybe see the tree is made of a miror image of the word "friend", and I just didn't know what to do with it, as long as none of my few remaining "friends" don't like cross stitch, or appreciate the amount of hours spent to stitch it (believe me, it's insane)....and I really didn't want to send a "friend" tree to someone who was obviously not a friend. It ended like many others in a box, and the box under another box (to hide this waste), all the boxes at the bottom of a cupboard, door closed. Forgotten.
So, as I'm not in the mood to do something, whatever it is, I thought it's the perfect one to match the "let's finish it, or destroy it"

Here we go !




flat ornament, cording made with 2 skeins of DMC 500, and it's not showing up much but there are tons of beads (Mill Hill), stitched with 1 skein of Weeks Dye Works, with 1 thread over 1, on an iridescent lugana. I wouldn't be able to do this nowdays. 
If someone is willing to stitch this kind of thing, the designer is still selling those, including "one of a kind" ones, like with a name or word you choose
CLIC HERE

Keeping a "friend" tree is quite ironical when I think about all those who betrayed me.
Ok, let's say the word doesn't show up much, and it's just a tree.
I'm planning to finish 2 other designs, that I don't care much for, just because it will end the 1rst pile of "UnFinished Objects", what we call "UFO" in the stitchers world

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...