lundi 15 avril 2019

Tiny Sylvanian addition

As I can't spend money to get something new, and I don't have the heart to work on my village right now, I must say this is the only thing I've buy recently, mostly because of the low price. I love it !
I almost bought the green one, but finally didn't... I wanted the red one, for a reason I can't even explain... and here it was, waiting for me.


I've also been working on my little notebook, where I'm printing the families. All of them. I mean those we "can" find, I've skip all the fancy stuff from Japan, as long as I'll never be able to get them, why loosing time trying to make a list ?! So, up to now, I have pictures of 30 families, names under. If I can buy more ink someday, I have 15 other pictures ready to be printed. I've choose to put the pictures in a home-made album, for now I've not decided yet if I want to make a spiral binding or 2 simple rings to hold the pages. But it's something quite convenient because I can later add more pages, with building or family infos if I want. Very basic, but efficient. I still wonder why they didn't put such a booklet on the market.... but when I see all the mess it is to JUST get a family in my country, I doubt they will ever go further. It's surely going to be with like any other collection, they promise, promise...and do nothing or so.
Some people asked me if I can forward my work to them. I would, but I believe copyright things will be envolved, and I don't need more troubles than those I'm in, so for now sorry but I prefer to protect me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...