mardi 21 mai 2019

Bois Joli has a post office !

Still wondering if Bois Joli citizens are going to actually use it, because the building is at the top of a shelf...huh....hill let's say, but the post office is finally opened !


Everything is ready !
The parcels and envelops keep coming, stamps were delivered, including some collectibles, the flower shop offered a bouquet...


*this is a behind the scene picture, to show that I was a little bit too much enthusiast with printing envelops...LOL. I've also printed 2 old advertisings, tiny stamps, changed the colour of the "remember to use" poster for it's matching the dull colours of my building, and at the bottom you can even see how I make my parcels for they are quite "sturdy", putting a cube of very dense foam inside, insulating type, not craft one as we don't have it here*

there is just a problem....


Peter Petite, the village postman is ready to collect the mail and deliver it on his bicycle all around the village and suburb.... but...
There is nobody to take the office in charge.
I've been told this role was for Samuel Stamp, but alas up to now we can't find him...
We also need a scale to weight the parcels...
Well, ok, the PO is opened but... not totally efficient LOL





5 commentaires:

  1. Hi Arcadia!

    Love your post office! I was thinking just today that I needed a postman for my village!
    Love all those tiny packages and envelopes, so cute! There can never be too many in a post office, hehe.
    Ouch, seems like Pete will have to manage the office in Sam's absence! Good luck finding him and the scale!

    (Maybe this would sort-of work? https://es.aliexpress.com/store/product/1-12-dollhouse-miniature-Mini-platform-balance-scale-toy-match-for-forest-animal-family-collectible-Gift/1827559_32891882314.html?spm=a219c.12010615.8148356.4.3eca5af1LI86NU)

    Have a great evening!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oooh this one looks so good !!! I can't order from Aliexpress (don't have a bank account, I'm paying with paypal only) but I'll sure ask around me if someone could get it for me it would be absolutely perfect ! Thanks a lot for the link !

      Supprimer
    2. No problem, so glad I could help! :) There's a lot of amazingly cute miniatures on Aliexpress!

      I like this store as they take pictures with Sylvanians and you can see the scale: https://odoria.es.aliexpress.com/store/722730

      Have a great evening!

      Supprimer
  2. Hi Arcadia,
    Your post office looks great! You have thought of everything. Hope you can find a scale and Samuel Stamp to help Pete. I actually have the same problem as you. When Pete Petite is delivering the mail there´s nobody at the post office . I need to hire someone and Samuel Stamps would be perfect for this job but I´m afraid it will be hard to find him. Good luck!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much ! Ahhh isn't it frustrating to never find something we are looking for, or find it at a silly price ? I saw a Samuel without his accessories on french ebay, it was over 45€ ouchhhhhh... LOL If everything else fails, I'm going to try making my own postman suit, and hire a new character to replace him, because my poor Pete is going to have too much job delivering mail over 5 long shelves LOL

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...