mardi 21 mai 2019

Sylvanian - useful accessories

Sainsbury shop boxes

Post Office poster

Some shop signs, awning, box for the doughnut stand, and pictures from what I believe was the flower shop - to be printed A4 size


I'm also including this, it's an old lundby (or so) house roof, I thought it could be great to repare those classic little Sylvanian shops (like the florist, post office etc)
Hope it can help someone, because I know how frustrating it is to get a set that is not complete, when many people have it, and you don't get much help to complete it...
I've made my own stamp booklet for my post office using a blurry picture... LOL

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Arcadia!
    Thank you so much for these! They will definitely be useful. :) Awesome that the picture it's in A4 format! That way it can be used as a pattern. :)
    Love the red roof too, great idea!
    Thanks again!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm so happy if it can help you ! I've been making (just started, didn't went very far) a bar (ment to be captain's horatio's bar). I took the idea from a kit I saw on ebay (alas at a totally silly price). If I find where it's hidding and if you need help, I'll share the pictures as soon as I put my hands on it :-) If you see something I have and you need a scan or picture or info, do not hesitate to ask :-) I can even send at higher quality by email

      Supprimer
    2. Oh, thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing your bar! I'll let you know if there's anything that I could use. :D Thanks again!

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...