mardi 20 novembre 2018

Preparing Christmas

I susbscribed to a Xmas card trade, so... I'm cutting, cutting, cutting...


As long as I sent an amazing number of cards all over the years to get almost none, I decided to give it a try on a forum. Let's see how it's going to turn...
 I'm planning to enclose a little gift, like a scrapbooking stamp, and something for the Sylvanian figures like a hand made tiny cake, or hand made tiny book, a hand-made clothing, etc... maybe not in ALL the envelops, but some will get an extra gift :-) 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...