vendredi 2 novembre 2018

A new family coming soon !

Ok. This was not on my "emergency wish list of things to get before the Brexit and the huge customs troubles it will occur"... But I am weak...and I love roddents all kind... So...

First I planned to get those from the London shop, but it was quite expensive, and the baby wasn't included. That's how I found a family with the baby on ebay... rhaaa... not that expensive as I guess the clothes are not their original ones - I don't care at all but the shipping was almost as much. I think sooner or later I'll end being no more able to get any Sylvanian families, in local shops they are around 30€ per family, sometimes 35... it's just CRAZY ! With the Brexit I will not be able to order from UK, and I can't order from Amazon (I can only pay with my paypal as long as I need to sell something to get something new), so... :-(

Nevermind : I am SO happy to have those cuties !



I also received my goat family. The seller said "dirty"... gosh... dirty they are... I'm not sure about when I can try cleaning them, but at least they are home : parents and 3 naked babies

2 commentaires:

  1. I got this family last Christmas and they have become one of my favourite families. They are really cute!
    Hope you managed to clean the goats. I´m sure they´ll improve after a gentle wash.
    I totally agree with you about the crazy prices!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I just got them in the mail, they are even nicer in true ! I love those soooo much ! And the baby is really too cute ! For the goats...well... I guess there will be some dirty/pencil spots that I'll never manage to get rid of... but at least they look a little bit less....huh... let's say now they no more look like taken from the garbage LOL

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...