samedi 3 novembre 2018

Sylvanian Halloween - behind the scene 2 (bunch of pictures)

ok, so for the ground I chose the paper "road" I got last year, I made a square tower, using a pattern I found on the web. I used branches of the tree we've cut, and some fake leaves

not that bad....

but of course I had no space enough for all the miniatures I made, because I was planning to offer some on the french group and I will not. Caldron, more potions, boxes of this and that, a couple of showcases with a spider, a bat...

then I added the front part, to make it a little bit more fancy 



those are the paints I'm using, I loved the "folk art" paints I could get from a local shop, but it closed and now I can no more get them...grrr... The Pebeo ones are great if you want a metallic look. And the Luxens is a wall paint sampler, I like to get some when I can, they are sold for a too high price but it's really clever to try the paint on your walls, or paint small sceneries hehe

as I still had things that I was no more planning to offer, I went for a 3rd little booth !


for this one and the previous one, I used the little kits I got from Noz some time ago



as long as I had left over Jolee's I sticked some here and there, like this ghost flying in the air, and the pumpkin witch


wondering what a zhuzhu pet is doing here ? You'll have the answer in the next post

I loved making the oddity globe... I always loved those curiosity cabinets, I wanted to create something a little bit weird :-)
 
here you see that the command box is not showing too much

the poor ghost sounds afraid... but as the spiders are escaping from their box, 
I would be scared too LOL

this is a poor old Forest Families (Simba) that I got in a lot, he was spoilt, so I thought it's the perfect character to be disguised as a mummy ! I even offered him a dragon pet to comfort him a little bit 
:-)
In the next post, you'll see the last additions, and the final view of the scene :-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...