samedi 3 novembre 2018

Sylvanian Halloween - behind the scene 1 (bunch of pictures)


First I planned to participate to a contest on a french group, and share all the printables I gathered/resized, etc. But then it sounds like the rules changed without notice, and they wrote it's a contest for kids... Huh... I'm a *little bit* fed up of being put apart because I don't have kids. It's something that's happening ALL the time here, and I hate it. I wish I had, but life was not kind on this side, my ex husband didn't want and cheated on me about it. Now I'm too old and too ill. I don't have family of any kind so no, I don't have nephews, and I no more want to be the godmother of kids, because I had 3 very bad experiences with it - you know what it's like, people promise the hand on their heart that all they want is someone reliable to take care of the kids in case of emergency/problem, someone to guide them through life, blahblahblah... And finally they keep asking for money, money, more money... I'm not a cow you can take gallions of milk from. They were rich, I was fighting to survive, but still they asked for money with no rest (or incredible amount of expensive toys, travels, etc), oh and don't forget their little brother(s)/sister(s), *GRRRRRR*


Well, so after reading I can't enter the contest if I don't have kids, but saw several women who did their "scenery" and pretended it's their kids who did it (sure, a 5yo is going to create intricate miniatures, take me for me fool), I decided that I don't even want to share my files anymore. Or post pics on the group. In fact, I even decided that now, I'm no more voting : kids contest, kids votes. 
As I already started working on my scenery, well... what about finishing it, even if it's only for me ?! I had a lot of fun, and I'm really happy with how it turned !




got my Jolee's and they are super cute !

just I wonder what this one with the rope is supposed to be ?????

I decided to modify some, like the candy corn package, I cut it in 2, for it matches more in size with my Sylvanian, and used the others on a plate
I painted the little booth from Action, added some shelves

made some potions and boxes of weird things, like eyes of newt 

getting closer


what about offering a "adopt-a-pet-monster"

ok, it was a big mess....
let's get organized !
I installed some light, hiding the command behind one of the Jolee's

those are the 2 spots (giving a blue gloomy light)

pumpking on bobins

a bunch of books, they are real little books, with pages inside



potions




for the radioactive worms, I made them with clay

trying to settle all this mess on shelves...



I decided to add a banner, and ouija boards
 
ok, let's make another post for the other parts :-)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...