samedi 24 novembre 2018

The last cards are done + Sylvanian gift to myself

a cute one, and a more classic (because there are people who might prefer this style)
I also made a "box" type one, smaller, for the case someone is very far and shipping cost too crazy (!)


Aaaaaand....
Ahum....
*get ready for a silly moment*
Do you remember that I bought the Sylvanian beauty saloon JUST because I found it hilarious to have hair curlers for a rabbit ?
I bought a cheap one, and of course there were missing things, and a crack on the front glass but it was the only one matching my budget... It was a : get a dammaged one, or forget the idea.
Got the dammaged.
Wanted my tiny hair curlers...
One of the things missing was the chair hair-dryer.
I do LOVE 70's style, and I was really sad it was not included
I tried my luck a couple of times, but the bidding was way too high
I made offers, rejected...
Rhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And this morning I sold a doll. I was planning to use the money to buy compost for my garden.
And then, there was this item on ebay.
With a "make an offer" option
I made one. Rejected. Another one. No way.
I tried a last one.
That's how I won the item LOL

Get ready, I want to sacrifice a doll wig to make a wig for one of my Sylvanian girls. Yep. I want a Sylvanian with long curly hair. A diva. LOL


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...