samedi 2 février 2019

Sylvanian concertists

I LOVE the cello ! The accessories are really nice and I love the way the hands are made, to hold the instrument


my deception comes from the violin player, her dress is just awful, it looks like a 70's folkloric cheap doll... ouch... but the violin is great, the box is too, very nice set !



5 commentaires:

  1. These are so cute, Arcadia! Love the instruments! :)
    Your comment about Freya's dress made me laugh, haha! :D
    I see you have Mr Lionel Grande, the pianist! I'd like to get him too at some point. Now you can have a concert in your village! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. LOL yes, this dress is a nightmare for me, when I was young my mother had some of those dolls, and they were frightening, with their eyes opening or closing by surprise because they were made from a cheap plastic thing, the heat or cold could make them act like if they were alive... I was scared to death LOL. When I found some in a box in my attic I really jumped back like if I saw a giant spider LOL. Maybe someday I'll be able to make a dress, and offer this poor little girl something more...mmm....less.... well... you see hahaha. I am planning to create a little scene to put in front of my angelina ballerina's theater, to place the concertists... *too many ideas, so little time*
      If you can get Lionel, do not hesitate, he is SO cute ! I felt in love as soon as I saw a pic of him. I knew I had to get it, no matter what. And the best : it's quite cheap, something like 16€ when the cello or violin sets are usually around 18... I can't get the logic about it ! Oh and I SO much wish they'll end giving him a family !!!
      Thank you so much for you visit :-)

      Supprimer
    2. Haha, no wonder you didn't like the dress! I completely understand, as my mother also likes to collect what I call "terrifying dolls". :D

      What a great idea to use Angelina Ballerina's theater! Looking forward to the pictures! :)

      I will be getting Lionel at some point for sure! He sure is adorable!

      Supprimer
  2. The concertists are lovely, especially the silk cat sister with the cello.
    It seems Sylvanians are cheaper in France than in Spain. Lionel is around 26-27€ in shops and around 22-23€ on Amazon . I´m happy I got him at Christmas. Hope to get the concertists girls at some stage.
    Thanks for the pictures.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Here it's very expensive in toy shops, mostly because there is none close to me, but some supermarkets start to sell some sylvanian so it's more chances to find some discounted AND I find some great deals on something working a little bit like ebay, except that there is no auction, just like "buy it now". People are fighting to get things, but sometimes you manage to be there "at the right time" to be the 1rst. It's called "Vinted". There are fees, but when the price is very low it can still be valuable. Sometimes I also find great deals from the english shop, when they discount something it can make it really cheaper than here, even with the shipping cost ! If you ever look for something particular, let me know, I can keep my eyes on vinted, and if I have any luck, I can get it and send it to you if not heavy. If I can help, I'll do :-)

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...