samedi 16 février 2019

Some news

As you may have see I'm not active anywhere at this time of the year, but my situation is turning from precariously bad to a catastrophe. I'm still finding no job, so I have to cut on a lot of things, even if I already made so many sacrifices yet, that I hardly see what I can cut on right now.
I'll need a lot of time to go through all the administrative nightmare, and to sell whatever I can (believe me, it's NOT a pleasure here to sell something), and to top this I have a bunch of work to do, in order to save what I can save of this house. As the sun is back, even if it's still very cold, I'm starting to work a lot. My health is not helping, I mostly feel out of any energy and full of pain all the time, night included. I've been cleaning much my toy room, got rid of the sylvanian seaside corner to make some space for the sales... I'll see later if I can build it back somewhere else...

Well, as you can imagine : you are not going to see much posted here, and you'll hardly see me on forums and such.
You can still have some news from my personal blog tho.

I'll try to post updates regarding my cross stitch finishing marathon, but I'm not entering any other challenge this year.
About Sylvanian I have no space left & absolutely no money, so not much is going to come to complete my village now. If I ever find some courage I'll keep on working on what I already have. I hope I can get the new Alpaca family, maybe the sea otters and mice if I can find a little bit of cash, but I doubt I can buy even only this, unless I find someone to get the Kinder Surprise and Mc Donald's happy meal collection of my ex husband...

I promise to do my best to give news from time to time, but if you want some regular ones, please look at my regular blog.

Sending hugs to you all

2 commentaires:

  1. I´m sorry to hear about your situation, Arcadia. Hope you can find a job.I´m worried about your health problems too.
    Hope you can see some light at the end the tunnel soon.
    Sending you my best wishes and lots of good luck!

    A big hug!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment. I know it's not going to be better in any way, but I try to keep my head out of the water... If only I could find a job it wouls help, but living in the countryside, and with the huge amount of people searching a job too, I know I don't have a lot of chance to find something, no matter hard I am willing to work, even for ridiculous wages... Sending hugs to you too

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...