jeudi 21 février 2019

Sylvanian great deal

When I saw this item on ebay I thought it was a too much low price to be honest. Really. I do not joke, I paid 10.94€ for this... shipping cost was almost the double but even here sending something quite big costs a fortune, so...

I was really wondering what the problem was, and then I saw the feedback of the seller... Well... it wasn't good at all, several negatives but the last ones were ok...

I really had no clue about what to do, it was a great chance to get a cheap building, I was in need of a shop or 2 or 3...I was planning to give Sibil and daughter a good haberdashery/tailor boutique.... I also need a building for the pizzeria, I need a place for the tiny shoes booth... I first planned to get a couple of those old buildings I so much love, the tiny cottages, like the post office, flower shop, or hospital.... Do you see what I mean ? But the price of just 1 was over this building...

I waited anxiously until the end of the auction. No bid at all. I placed one, for the minimum price. And won it.

To be totally honest I didn't mention it on my blog because I wasn't sure I was going to get it. The seller didn't answer my message where I asked for the tracking number. She simply notified on ebay "sent" after more than a week. Several girls told me I'm stupid, I'm not getting it. Or maybe totally destroyed, sent in a trash bag just like many US sellers always do. I can start crying. It was too risky. Blahblahblah....

You know... I'm this kind of extremely boring person who always believe there is something good hiding inside everybody. Sometimes I dig for years before giving up, sometimes I just have to recognize someone is never going to amend, no matter how much love and effort you put to show this person the light... But I'm a believer. Desperate, awfully deceived one. AND I do believe someone deserves a 2nd chance. This girl had bad feedback but the most recent ones were nice. Maybe she is just trying to get back some respectability ? Maybe she is not communicating because she can't or is not able to, for any reason, she can be shy, she can be too busy, she can be autistic. I am partly. I know what it is like. Who am I to judge someone only basing me on feedback. That's why I placed my hopeless bid.

It was supposed to be delivered a couple of days ago.... Nothing. I was really annoyed by the idea of starting an ebay complain... so I decided to wait just a little bit more. The girls who joked at me were laughing loud. I thought ok, I'll fill a case on monday.

And the parcel came this morning. Perfectly wrapped in a ton of bubbles, strong box, lots of tape.
Ok, no communication, no little note inside but.... I GOT IT.
Now I know some girls who sent me nasty comments who must be very disappointed, regretting they didn't take the risk LOL

Here it is, in all his majesty. Ok, it's missing the porch, but as it's going to be displayed facing the wall it's not that important (it's pretty sad, I love the design of the front, but I need it to be turned to the wall, alas). And for less than 11€, honestly...All the windows and door are working. Maybe a bit yellowed ? I don't know, and for sure I don't care.

I just LOVE this building old look. Even if I like their "style", I still can't cop with the brand new ones, too "pinky/girly" too narrow, no accessories enough, too expensive. And in this one there is a lot of room inside (and on the roof !), it's square, not too deep, big but reasonably, just the perfect size for my shelf. I'm in love ! Now let's see who is going to settle there, I have no clue !...
I have so many homeless businesses at Bois Joli... :-)



*happy dancing*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...