jeudi 14 mars 2019

Some news, and a big warning

Nothing really new to tell I'm afraid. I did really few, I've been awfully ill, had to struggle with a whole bunch of problems... but more or less I survived (less than more). I've spent some time cooking, like those "bugnes" (traditional recipe from my hometown)


 

I was about to buy a dollhouse (Ikea Flisat type) but I finally changed my mind, it's still 25€, and I don't have that money. So.... I suddenly remembered a shelf I no more use, and decided it can be good enough for my project. It's just a "displaying test", very far from what I had in mind... but it's not "that" bad.



I think there are some toys that still don't sell that I'll simply destroy, just like I did with craft supplies. I can't live in this mess anymore, I can't spend days making ads, answering people who never answer back, and to get absolutely no money in the end. 

I totally gave up on building back my Sylvanian seaside corner. Too much job, too many troubles to find supplies... and I need space for my animal sheltering. I have so many things here and there, that I need to sell... It's taking all my space already... Well, maybe in a far future I'll think about it again, if I live longer enough...

I celebrated my birthday, I mean I did NOT celebrate it, I was totally out of any interest for it.... I didn't put candles on my cake, and did not care to make one. François bought it, if he didn't I wouldn't have bother getting one. I decided I no more "have to" celebrate something if I don't want. Instead, I've spent the day planting seeds in my raised garden beds, François found 2 others discounted (broken top) so I have now a total of 4, and it's GREAT. They are settled on the lower balcony, it means I can enjoy those even if I don't have the force to reach the garden.


I've also spent time reading, petting all the animals, and looking at some old mags I found in the attic. They finally all ended in the trash can, but it was fun ! I did nothing else really interesting, because of my health, and the weather was a nightmare, terrible winds, rain, snow, hail storm... If things are less messy, maybe I'll try to go with François, he is going to town (the bigger one) soon for a book sale (kind of charity thing). There's another one  next week-end, and the next one too. Not that I need any book, I have no space and no money for those, but I still enjoy looking at what is offered. In fact, I most of all have in mind to ask him to drop me at the DIY store. I need some concrete, some rails, and other funny things. I sold only a game this past month, so I will have to find what can fit this tiny amount...

Then, as I said at the beginning, I wanted to warn those who are buying from Vinted. The more there are people selling there, the more there are bad sellers. And of course I ended meeting some. I already had to argue with one, who sold me boots that were supposed to be "like new" but were totally destroyed. I had ALL the troubles in the world to send those back, and get my money back as well. It was a bad for good experience as I ended finding another seller, selling the exact same, brand new, for half of the price (8€ !). But this time it's a Sylvanian (and other toys) seller that I have to tell about. I'm sorry, but I've been more than kind for too long, now ALL the seller names are going to be listed. I'll let the nastiest feedback when deserved. The "too good-too stupid" me is gone. François bought for me a Sylvanian shop from her, he wanted to give me another birthday gift (he knew nobody else would send even a SMS). The price was SO good. I told him it's impossible, too low. But he gave it a try. And of course the girl cancelled the bought, saying she sold it in the morning but couldn't remove the ad (really ? take me for a fool ! it's simple as can be !). JUST she realized the price was too low and someone offered more. IF she had only be honest about it, I "could" have accept it. But if she believes she can lie and act unfairly at the same time, and not even feel ashamed about it (with people accepting it), she is dreaming.
Better : it's going to take 7 or 8 days before François gets his money back (????!!!) - where is the money as it's supposed to be taken back from the seller ? It's not a joke. I'm upset. Most of all because it's always making François very sad, I do not accept to see him suffer from anything. So, after thinking a lot about it : Vinted is over for me. Never again !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...