dimanche 17 mars 2019

March cross stitch finishing session

Not much done, but the month is not finished yet so....maybe there will be more coming !

(again, sorry for the "spot" on the picture, my camera is dead)
freebie, can't remember the designer, maybe kreinik

used to have it finished by a "professional" (or so called) finisher... It was so badly done that I destroyed the wole thing, save the stitched part (with half an inch only all around, ouch) and finished it by myself - it's matching my taste this time !
Kit by heart in hand

"petit patapon" by Tiens Donc

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...