mardi 19 février 2019

Cross stitch finishes

On my finishing marathon, here are the finishes for february
Not that bad !
I start to have some space, because it's making me use fabrics, threads (for the cording), fiber fill, etc... At some point I hope I can finish all those oldies, for I can sell all the left-overs !
And maybe stitch some of the projects that are waiting in a basket since...ahum... for "some" months ...years... decades sometimes ! LOL
For several of those ornaments, I decided they are not going to be hung on the wall, or on something, I'll surely display those in baskets, so I didn't bother making a hanger on most of them
It's so old that can't remember who was the designer of "boo"... if someone recognize it...

This was by SanMan designs, I so much miss this designer and the forum :-( and I'm so sad for her poor health condition...

Should be Bent Creek, one of my favorite designers, I've been in love with their style for yeaaaaaars. It was the 1rst real US designer I discovered. It was so long ago... I can't even remember when.
Maybe 20 years ? I have some of their very first charts that are not even listed on their website !
LOL

Heart in Hand for sure

same

I believe it was by Hillside Samplings, but it's soooo old I can't be sure. Did you notice the cute metal snowflakes in the corners ? They were part of the kit, I bought a kind of special package made by my dearest shop owner, she packed for me the chart + threads + fabric + those charms. It was clever ! When the shop closed (oh my, it's so far I don't even remember when it was, I was still in my native town !) my world was suddenly less bright. This shop owner was someone really kind and all her life was about sharing her knowledge. She was a great source of inspiration.
About the charms, they were from Mill Hill. It was quite hard to get those things, you had to order those. By Fax... LOL.. and it took months to get it, but now I don't know if they are still available somewhere in my country... 
Next month I hope to be able to finish at least 6. 
Stay tuned !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...