samedi 27 octobre 2018

My favorite mice - crafts related

I felt in love with those mice quite a long time ago. I like this designer who has such a colored life  (and look) ! 

First, have a look at this and you'll see why I had a crush


Of course they are not for sale, no way for me to get one.
Soooooo.... guess what ? 
After selling another doll I was planning to have my heating system repaired, but noooo.... it's too old, and it would cost a fortune to repair or change it.... I believe I'll have to face another winter without heating and hot water to wash myself, or the dishes... I was in deep need of something to cheer me up...That's how I decided to order my Christmas gift earlier than I first planned, and so I got myself a book, by Gail Bussi, showing how to make those kind of cute mice, and some patterns to make them a wardrobe. Not sure I'll ever find a time for this, but I still like the idea of having the book ! I'm pretty sure that someday, if I end finding some time, I'll be able to make some with legs, like the ones in the video... 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...