mardi 16 octobre 2018

New sets - Sylvanian

3 new sets came (or are coming my way) for my village.
I didn't publish those past days because I've been too ill to work on my village, or do anything else...
But it sounds like my health is improving just a little bit, enough for I start working again on my halloween corner, even if I still miss paint and/or papers (sounds silly but I can't find a single pretty paper on halloween theme this year !), and for the paint I'll have to wait until François can drive me to town...
BUT for now let's speak about the 3 new sets (and a different one)
I got from the "Bon Coin" this cute little kitchen. I didn't plan to get it, but it was sold with the other set I got, the price was really good, so... why not ? I don't have much furniture, any is appreciated !

I also bought this cuuuuuuute thing. It's not Sylvanian, it's Playmobil, it's a barrel organ, playing 3 melodies... I love it ! It's going to be really nice in my future tiny winter corner !

this one is coming to me. I didn't plan to buy this family, as long as I just got the other one (with the mayor) but I LOVE duckies, and their price was so low I couldn't resist !
*happy dancing*

and finally the butler set, this is the one I first spotted on the "Bon coin", it was sold with the little kitchen, and both sets are brand new. It's going to be a nice addition to my courtyard restaurant !
This set is including a bunch of items, it's really a "must have"
Now let's rest a little bit more, and I'll be back very soon with many pics of my village :-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...