dimanche 21 octobre 2018

Creative challenge (not Sylvanian related)

Augustine Bobine is offering a new challenge for the creative people, be it sewn, stitched or so you have up to the mid november to create a sheep and send her the picture. You don't publish the pic on your own blog before the end of the challenge, to let her show 1rst all the creations. Nothing to win, just a funny challenge ! I'll try to participate, my health is totally awful I'm suffering much but it's gonna be a good way to finish a couple of projects I started long ago

Here you go for the informations
http://augustinebobine.canalblog.com/archives/2018/10/21/36800994.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...