mardi 9 octobre 2018

Trying to find space....

bought a 10€ metal shelf, too large, not tall enough...
but ok with my tiny budget. Let's be creative : I piled it up on the box with all the fast food posters to sell (ex husband collection). Perfect !

I'll find later a way to hide this ugly bottom

finally can't move and turn on the side the 2 smaller shelves...
Grrrrrrrrrr
But I had another idea (for next spring, I'm exhausted right now) :
I'm going to cut it all, and recycle what I can to make a larger shelf (like the one with the dolls)
I still need to measure and think about it a lot. But it's going to match my needs !

Bought a cheap wallpaper... I'm planning to use is as a sky background for a shelf (or 2 ??) of my sylvanian village
More pictures soon, stay tuned ! ;-)

1 commentaire:

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...