mercredi 24 octobre 2018

Family gathering of ducks & new addition - Sylvanian

The Waddlington & Puddleford families together...
You can't imagine how happy I am

Now let's see if I can find a wife to Mr Webster... who is feeling alone, even with all those new family members heehee

And I am pretty lucky with finds, here is what I just bought (wanted it for long)


2 commentaires:

  1. The ducks are so cute! I have wanted a duck family for ages!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Me too ! It was so hard to get those... and suddenly I found the 2 families, at low price... I just couldn't resist hehe

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...