mercredi 24 octobre 2018

More to come - Sylvanian and not


As I am still awfully ill (not getting any better and now my tumors are making it even harder), I couldn't work as much as I wanted but I've done a lot of "cleaning", and many things will go to my "sales" blog. 
I also ordered the great Jolee's I saw on someone else's blog (Ashmimi ? Other one ? I just can't remember... shame on me) to finish my halloween scene. It's gonna take several weeks to get it, but I don't care, it's exactly what I needed... and even better : I got 3 sets for the price of 1 (the one I badly wanted is the ghost set)



I also bought those 4 cute sheep thread winders, I had those in my watch list for soooo long... I was scared someone bid before I had the money, but no. 


And of course I bought a Sylvanian little thing....

*so happy*

2 commentaires:

  1. Amazing horses! I can just see all of the villagers gathering around them with carrots and trying to pat them.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That is exactly my idea ! They are so cute... I wish they sell them again....

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...