lundi 3 décembre 2018

A bunch of miniatures - Sylvanian related


As I entered the Xmas card exchange, I thought it would be... well... you know, sending just a card is... "just a card"... so I decided to create miniatures, and dropped them in my envelops. I even added a couple of ornaments, not much because the shipping cost is really crazy...
Here we go for a bunch of pictures !














everything is hand made, including bags, labels, etc

I'll have to work again, to make some for my xmas village stalls...
But for now I'll have some rest, I suffer silly, and I've but my hand...
pffffffffff



2 commentaires:

  1. Wow!So many cute Christmas goodies! You did a very good job!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much ! I never know if it can match people's taste as I don't have an "outside" eye on them... so I hope the recipients will enjoy... it's quite hard to understand who appreciate handmade things or not... I know someone already got my envelop and loved it, I was relieved much :-D I hate the idea of someone being disappointed with something for Christmas !

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...