jeudi 27 décembre 2018

Xmas card trade - received + the small xmas home deco

I've send 10 cards and got only 5. Not a big surprise tho... Maybe a couple more will come, but I don't count on it. It's always the same in a trade, some are serious, some.... No big deal, and as it's the last year I'm participating to this kind of trade, I know it's the last time I'll be deceived ! BTW I got some marvelous cards, even if the count is not here, and even got the cutest gifts !







this is the cute card I found for François, for his birthday, he let me borrow it for my table deco

a simple fake pine garland to hide the misery of this wall LOL

the tree, fake one (I don't like the idea of cutting a tree...) that I've put as high as possible to protect it from the 4 paws teeth

  
the cards together, with another one I already have (I'm planning to frame those 2 together, and all the others in another frame (it's easier for me to frame a pair number). There is also a set of penguins and snowmen by Jim Shore, a rabbit snowman (why not !), and my 3 cute nordic kids

see how crowded my poor home is... there's even 2 racks under the tree, one for books, one with the hi-fi (antic one LOL) the table the... and believe me, it's worse everywhere else....arghhhh

the tiny deco I made last year (or 2 years ago ? can't remember !) from a kit from Action, with a tiny fake candle in the back to put some light here
Not that bad as long as I really do not want to celebrate anything at this time of the year...

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello Arcadia - looks like you have made good use of the space you have - your decorations look lovely.
    And I hope you will receive at least one more card from the swap, because I definitely sent you one! Postage can take quite a while to and from Australia though - your beautiful card is the ONLY one I have received so far! Thank you for the little gifts you sent with it, they are very cute and much appreciated.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your visit and kind comment ! I'm sure I'll get it, don't worry, I used to have a trading craft penpal in Australia, I remember very funny/silly postal expriences with her :-) For some other persons, I'm pretty sure they will not bother sending one, mostly because they are totally inactive on the forum. As I said I'm used to it, no big surprise, it already happened to me with cross stitch trades, cartonnage trades, dolls trades, etc. But as it's the last year I can afford, I just hope it's going to remain a positive experience, what it is for now as I met GREAT people, and for those not playing the game well... that's life :-) Hope you'll have a nice end of year, full of sylvanian adventures :-)

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...