mardi 11 décembre 2018

Last family for this year (Sylvanian)

Beside the gift François ordered from a UK seller, there's nothing else coming now until the new year. I sold nothing else, so...
I got the "junk bundle" I bought, and I'm quite happy with it. For a small price, I have a whole family of cats, a set of Farthing mother and child + bike (already have this one, complete, but it sounds nice to have more of those dogs, I love them ! Just wish I could get another kid to have a whole family....), a mouse (don't know which family she belongs to), and 2 panda, + one that is really damaged.
I knew, so it was not a bad surprise, and I already found him a use : with a beard, he'll soon become Santa Claus :-)

poor little one !

So, now I'm only waiting for the last things I got to come, someday

got an extra beehive, empty, but it's good enough to complete my set

the SO much wanted florist shop display. I miss a couple of other things, but I really badly wanted to get this one. Done ! And cheap (even better, isn't it ?)
just won this one too, I paid more than I could afford, but François told me he is going to help for what I was missing
and finally

the gashapon kit, for which the seller told me strange things... I just finally got it this morning. Yuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuu !

2 commentaires:

  1. Congrats on your new additions! You won PC Roberts! Lucky you! It´s one of my priorities in my wish list but its price is always too high.
    Hope my village can have a police officer at some stage.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh I wish you can find one too ! Mine wasn't really expensive (I believe so), maybe something like 10£.... but the shipping was around 12 or so... I had the money for the set, but not for the shipping... so my boyfriend said he is going to pay for the missing part ! Yeepee ! I'm really excited by this set, I love the character and the police phonebox looks like a Tardis to me heehee. IF someday I see another cheap one (sometimes those rare sets show up on another french online website working a little bit like ebay, at a good price) I'll get it just in case I can help :-)

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...