samedi 8 décembre 2018

Action / Noz tiny haul (crafts related)

I didn't get much things lately, money is too tight, and I don't find really interesting things that sound new or useful to me. It's like if knitting has taken over all the other crafts here :-( 
But I found some little treasures at Noz and Action

cute stamp and dies from Action, I always loved hot air balloons !
I'm not sure I'll use the dies, just the stamp is yet interesting 
can't remember the price for those who'd like to go and check, but it's less than 2€

From Noz I got this

this is a set of 2... borders ? They are sturdy, like made from cardboard and a thin foam makes the brown one "dimensional" too. Cutting them in 2 in the lenght (they are very long as you can see)  I could make nice roof tops for my handmade houses. And the price was ridiculous so... 

From Noz again, dies

what a nice set ! Couldn't resist ! I always wanted to get a branch or bush die, never found one that was that detailed *happy dancing*

and for the same price, I got this one too. I just LOVE it, it's a set of stamps and dies, to make cute tiny dimensional tree and house. As soon as I can find a replacement for my "thin dies pad" for my old Big Shot, I'm going to give it a try before anything else *major excitement*
I don't like much thin dies, I always prefered the big ones, that could cut thought whatever you used. But I don't find those anymore. In fact, I find really few things now... Our 2 craft shops closed, they were yet 35 and 45mn from home driving, now there's only a Cultura who carries nothing, it's expensive, things don't match, etc... and they are always short on everything. The shops closed not because of the concurency of Cultura, as they pretend, but because they treated their customers so badly that they stopped buying... Sad...

Let's go back to my finds : tiny beads from Noz for my Sylvanian Christmas market : not only they sparkle a lot, but they also already have the little hoop on top (and bottom, I'll cut one)

I planned to get a couple of pastels to help colorate my liquid fimo I found back behind a bunch of other silly things, thinking a couple of colours would match my needs. I can also use it to put some shades on tiny cakes, etc... But it was really expensive, like 2.50€ per stick. OUCH. I found this whole box at Action for 2.45€.... LOL... ok, this is perfect ! :-D



and from Noz again, I bought this set of MDF tiny "houses", they are very small and supposely made for scrapbooking, but I also use them to frame cross stitch and... make Sylvanian stalls LOL. This set is made of 2 houses, one being smaller than the other... you'll see soon how I used this set heehee
It was sold months ago, and they sold immediately... so I don't know how this set got lost, probably because the shop is in such an incredible mess that you hardly find things in the racks, everything is melted, like if you dropped garbage and shovel it silly... be it food, make-up, toys, books, it all ends in a maelström of destroyed things....(I'll try to take a pic with my old phone someday, to make you laugh/frighten you)
Lucky me found this little treasure under a dozen of half eaten packages of cookies, an open nail varnish and a broken bottle of awful perfume (yuck), and a bunch of destroyed Xmas decorations. I have my technic (that I developed after cutting my hand badly on a knive lost in the middle of books months ago) : as soon as I get in the shop, I'm taking in the first racks whatever that looks like a stick, a long spoon, a curtain rod, someday I even grabbed a toilet brush LOL and use it to stir in the racks like if it was a witch soup LOL

My technic sounds like interesting as some people are usully following me, to see what I can make emerge from the trays heehee

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...