mercredi 19 décembre 2018

Sylvanian Xmas market 2

Making some progress.... but much more to come *please excuse my poor fingers covered by glue and gesso LOL*
tiny boxes with lids, to display some garlands and ornaments



chocolate boxes made from a wine fake cork plug wrapped with scrapbooking paper




the big gingerbreads are ceramic made years ago when I had an an acquaintance who had a special oven for this. Al the other things are hand made by me, sometimes years ago (10 or so LOL), sometimes lately, beside the 2 logs from MaricoCrafts48, and there are a couple of buttons as well (shank buttons on which I've cut the attach)


plates come from Mattel or so, can't remember (I grab any tiny plate I can find), the black tray is from a Sylvanian "job lot")



not only I've put lights in the 2 main stalls, but I also found this cute tiny tree in a local supermarket, that has a lighting garland stuck inside... I just added the classic ones and some bows (Action)

the background "town shape" is an old kit from Action that I simplified, that broke in the middle as it was cheap quality made, so as I like to find a second chance for things, I decided it would be nice here heehee. 
I'm not sure it's showing up, but I wanted this scenery to look a little bit gloomy, like this feeling you have in real life when everything is like paralyzed under a freezing fog, out of reality, all the colours sound dull, the only thing you can spot is any a light, here and there, like a hot & coloured point in the middle of a frozen world. Not sure I explain it well tho....
this corner needs more decorating, but it's not going to be made now. I'll see later. I need to make a frozen pond for my ice skaters, and as you see there is another itty bitty stall in need of decorating too ;-)


More to come very soon !

2 commentaires:

  1. Wow! There are so many treats in the "Christmas Sweets" stall!
    They look so real that they´re making me hungry! I admit I have a sweet tooth. I love all those handmade cookies, candy canes,mini marshmallows,chocolate bars and boxes, Christmas cakes and rolls...
    Everything looks great! You did an amazing job!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Heehee, you can come and have some hot chocolate and the De Burg family would surely make you test some of their creations. In case you are too far we even have a world delivery service LOL
      To be serious, if you want I have an extra bag of marshmallows, a bag of cookies and one of candy canes, if you want them just wave the hand (I made a little bit too much in quantity because I didn't know exactly how many I'll need). I have no use for those so...if it can please you or your little Sylvanians... :-)

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...