mercredi 5 décembre 2018

New family : the DeBurg (Sylvanian)

Everybody told me they are ugly, and it's true that they look a little bit like those old road milestones...


Then the name puzzled me a little bit, I first thought it was De Burgh... and it reminded me this 80's singer...Do you remember him ? Or am I the only one ?? He was mostly known here for his "lady in red" but I didn't care much for it, I prefered this one, that had no success in my country


I wondered why they gave his name to a family... before realizing it's DeBurg. Ahhhhh... LOL
So, I decided to give them a try, and bought a set on ebay. I was incredibly surprised when they came. The seller said "not in perfect condition, missing accessories". Usually when they say "good shape" you end with something missing flocking, dirty like after playing in the mud, so I was a bit afraid.
I jumped for joy discovering those cuuuute pinguins, perfect condition, maybe the mother's necklace is a bit wild but... they even have their sticker under the feet !
And guess what ? With their weird look, I must confess that I like them. A lot. I just wish I could also get the babies, that look so fluffy... but... not for my budget *crying*
So, the DeBurg just came to my village and sound pretty happy to discover they will have a "frozen" corner to live in !
Now, the silly part of the story : I'd love to add some other penguins to my colony....
LOL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...