lundi 17 décembre 2018

Sylvanian Christmas market 1

My first stall is almost done, just missing some decorations ! More to come soon, with close-up pictures too  ;-)

*Stall kit by MDF Decotime, battery operated (1 mètre long) led ribbon by Action, all the sweets made by me except the 2 log cakes on the counter top by Mariko Crafts 48*

2 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Yes heehee... I thought it would make the inside part of the stalls show up better well... I love the way it's making those stalls sparkles but... ouch, it was something I wouldn't do much, it was soooo painful to try to make it fit in the stalls, it was not "that" adhesive, it was too long, or too short... LOL. Sometimes I believe I have a good idea... and sometimes I wonder why oh why I have those silly ideas LOL

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...