samedi 22 décembre 2018

Diaporama (at least I'm trying LOL)

Blogger is making it as hard as possible, but I'm not giving up....
Let's see if it works (sorry, I can't select the speed, and it's really speedy)
To have it displayed better well, just wait for it to start, and then click on the little stars ON the picture, it will put it in the middle of the screen with a black background :-)

Link to the diaporama


2 commentaires:

  1. Thanks a lot for this post! It´s great to have access to close up pictures of your amazing diorama just at one click of a button.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I don't know very well how to use google gadgets, they are always driving me crazy ! It was SO simple with picasa, I regret it much... I wish I could put the diaporama at a lowler speed, but no way.... I wanted a "stop and start"... didn't find how to... grrrr LOL. I know the feature is available on other supports, but it's always painful to move a blog, I did it several times, and it's really boring... I don't know, maybe I'll end switching for another one arghhhhh. If you ever need a particular picture close up or tutorial for something, do not hesitate. I even managed (hurray !) to put a "contact me" area on the right column... There is hope (some) that I'll end managing the functions of this blog, not easy for the computer idiot I am LOL

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...