mercredi 19 décembre 2018

Sylvanian Xmas market 3

Just like the previous one, this review is pre-posted. You surely already know but I am ill and suffering silly. Sometimes all I can and want to do is roll myself in a hot plaid and wait, with the hope the pain will be gone soon. So I decided to hurry up a little bit, and finish a large part of my xmas corner. I worked a whole night, and so here is the next stall to settle here. There will be a last one, smaller.

first, the Xmas corner has now a landscape deco. Why not ? If we enter a town in real life, it's usually decorated for Xmas, so..
Ok, my IRL village has no deco at all. But it's a very boring place...

Let me introduce you our brand new delivery service. Santa Claus needed some help LOL

For the tiny house on the right, you'll see what I am using it for, but you'll have to wait quite a long time. Surely a couple of months, at least....

We saw this one the last time, and so there is a new stall :


You'll surely notice the stall is "north pole certified" LOL

and "elf made approved" as well. Quality is important LOL


on this display, ALL the boxes open and you can use the decorations, there is also a box of cards, and a set of tiny surprise packages

I made all the boxes of deco except the beautiful one on the right, with 4 balls, that is made by MarikoCrafts48

the wooden tree at the top is something popular in a state close to mine. So as it's a place I love for its traditions I wanted something typical from it. 

we have a barrel organ, playing several xmas songs (really !)

and you surely spotted this brand new addition to my village ! It's a gift from my DBF and it's soooooo cute, especially the tiny reindeer. I wish they would produce a whole set of baby reindeer !

my village also has an elf kissing booth, and a place where the babies can come, put their face in the hole and be pictured as one of the characters.... LOL (why non ?)

Well, now you'll have to wait just a little bit to discover the last "shop"

2 commentaires:

  1. OMG! This is so cute! Santa´s Treasure shop is lovely and those sings "North Pole certified" and "Elf made approved" are the icing on the cake".
    I love the elf kissing booth and the place where babies can put their faces to be picures as reindeer and penguins. You´re so creative!!
    Congrats on your new SF addition to your collection! That sleigh and those babies are adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much ! When I saw those tiny signs, I knew I had to reduce the picture and use them, it was so cute and funny ! Now let's see if for the next xmas I can find a tiny elf to be kissed LOL

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...