jeudi 20 décembre 2018

Sylvanian xmas market, the last one

Another pre-registered post, if you read this, it's because I'll still be fighting with my health issues.

So here we go for the final visit

as you probably guessed, my last stall is a "hot cocoa bar"

2 shelves, one with a chocolate pot and cups, and one with cookies (handmade), jar of marshmallows and jar of caramels, and a cupcake that found no other space to be displayed LOL

for now the milk bottles are just dropped on the ground, but I'm planning to display them in a speacil carrier, with maybe a bottle of caramel or chocolate sirup

peppermints, candy canes, reindeer nose chocolates (including a red one for Rudy's nose LOL), marshmallows, snowflake white chocolates, etc

my deer family sounds quite happy to test all those delicious things...

did you notice each of the 3 table has a letter on, creating the word "joy" ?

françois offered me this cute sleigh, but I wanted it to be tracted by a poney, so I chose one I have, and transformed him into a perfect reindeer LOL








the little last stall will be arranged later too


panoramic picture, you can click it to see better well

2 commentaires:

  1. Arcadia, I´ve been catching up with your last post on the winter diorama and I can´t find the words to describe how much I like it.
    I´m really impressed! You did a wonderful job!
    The attention to detail on the stalls is fantastic!
    You are very talented!
    I enjoyed enlarging all the pictures to spot every single item you used to fill up their shelves.

    The panoramic picture is awesome! Congrats, Arcadia!All your time and efforts in getting this diorama ready for Christmas paid off.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you SO much, it's so kind of you ! If only I had your talent to build up a story for my village... but alas all my forces were used to create the diorama, and my poor brain is still in a deep fog LOL.

    RépondreSupprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...