samedi 26 janvier 2019

Toy room improvement

As you know I still have no clue about the future, maybe I'll loose my house and end being kind of homeless, but nevermind, I keep on working, just because this house deserves more than what my ex husband did for it.

So, my current "recreative" activity is to do something for the ceiling. Every other option was way too expensive and complicate : finding someone who is willing to work (and actually comes to do it) is quite hard, someone who is going to work well is harder to find, working well without asking for 10 times what it's worth is yet a dream, and work well on something complicate it's just impossible). After thinking high and low about all the options, I went for the simplest and cheapest one, even if it's something I HATE to work with. Kind of styrofoam thing. I chose one with a girly style, just because it was the cheapest in the heaviest material. It's great that it's this design that was matching my needs, because all the others were totally ugly !
The ceiling being distort all ways, with a bunch of holes, things attached, pipes all kind, electrical links and such, it's going to be a nightmare. But all my life has been a nightmare, so... more or less...

Let's go. I think it's going to take me a couple of weeks to achieve it.

It's what it looks like at the beginning

what a disaster !

I don't know yet how I'm going to fill this big hole

I can't hide or untie all those pipes, I'll have to make creative silly cuttings

that's a bunch, but according to my calculating I need 84 of those plaques
ouch

The ceiling is a parallelogram, the walls are too, and they have all the curves you can imagine

 
and here I am, standing in precarious balance between the top of my scale and my village... yes, I am walking on my seaside corner... no choice
Wish me luck for I don't fall straight in the middle of it LOL

2 commentaires:

  1. Wow! You are doing a great job improving the ceiling! Take care!Don´t fall!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. It's almost finished ! I can't believe I managed it ! Then as long as the whole room was a mess, I even moved a couple of shelves, to start the reorganizing I was planning to do this spring... I really need to feel as busy as possible, to forget the pain and the troubles I have to face... I never did that much work before heehee. Oh... and I fell only 2 times, what is really a miracle considering the positions I had to take. Maybe I can apply to work in a circus ? LOL

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...