samedi 5 janvier 2019

Another cross stitch finish !

After years, finally done !
Design by Prairie Schooler
(there is no blurry spot on the saying at the top, it's a spot I have on my camera lens)
I love all their charts, and have most of them, even not stitching them all it's yet a pleasure to look at those (did I mention I am weird ?). They retired but we can still buy their charts, preventing people from being taken in hostage by those speculators that ruin the pleasure of stitching.
The only problem I have with this designer is that no matter the size of the design, it's always taking me forever to stitch one... I don't know why..
and today was a happy day : we had a little bit of snow !
I love looking at the snowflakes, I rushed out like if I had a devil behind me LOL, and jumped all directions like a kangaroo... it was fun. I have a cold, but it was fun LOL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...