jeudi 17 janvier 2019

Huge addition to my sylvanian village !

After I bought the 2 families and the 2nd seller accepted to sell me the 2 concertists, I thought ok, no more money (not a single coin in my purse), it's going to take me "some" time to recover, let's think about what I'll sell next and....

Ok, I had another haemorrhage... François ran into panic and offered me to go to town (the smaller one, we are half way between a big and a small town), and get close to the emergencies, just in case it gets worst. I accepted because I was quite weak. We even tried to go directly, but they bothered me again (because I don't have health insurance, etc)... We stayed a little bit, and finally left because there were people NOT in a case of emergency that were taken care of and it was getting on my nerves. I had some rest in his car, took auto medication, and I started to feel better after a couple of hours. I also have a huge gum problem + abcessed tooth, I was breathing badly... it was nice to him to drive me there. And he was totally mad seing their don't take any care of me (when the law says they have to), he started to shout loudly at them.. I thought maybe they'll call the police and we'll be arrested... and then they'll bring me back here automatically LOL


So, as I was feeling better, he said he should get me a sylvanian little thing, just to cheer me up. That's how we started speaking about prices, etc... and he asked me if I don't find it "strange" to see so many identical sets sold at the same time on Vinted, he said "maybe there is a supermarket having huge discounts, and nobody told you !". Yep. Many people are nice and share good deals, but the huge majority of people keep the good deal for themselves and buy everything from the shelves, to re-sell. I hate french mentality... 

As we were "close" to a supermarket of this town (there are only 2) and as he was looking for a new computer as his died, he offered to go and have a look. 
And of course there were items discounted. MUCH. Arghhhhhh


I told him I can't even afford a 5€ one, so he decided to get me whatever he could with all his money left, and this will be my birthday gift ... even if my birthday is in march LOL. Isn't it the cutest thing ? That's how I came back home with things that were not even on my wish list except one, but the price was....WOW

I've let the price under, just for you see how great the deal was !

There were other things avalaible but he couldn't spend a single other euro, he wanted me to get everything but I found it was yet too much.... So I chose those I prefer :-) 
*happy dancing*
the tree house for 29 is the best deal I've ever seen, even a dirty spoilt 2nd hand one is much more than this !
I'll open the boxes later, for now I'm feeling too bad to move, 
but I wanted to share the deal just in case someone is in France and has the same supermarket (could be good to check, just in case, right ?) : super and hyper market Cora

2 commentaires:

  1. OMG!! What a wonderful boyfriend you have! That´s an amazing haul and the best of all is the price of the sets. I wish I could have that supermarket near my place.I would empty the shelves.
    That´s a really good birthday present.Enjoy it!
    I really hope your health problems are giving you a break. I felt really sorry reading what happened to you.Take care,Arcadia!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'm going to tell him you said he is a wonderful man, he is going to love it heehee. Indeed he is. He was SO sad he couldn't afford any other set, he would have love to get me the others I didn't take, but I told him it's yet extraordinary.
      My health is not going to improve, alas, as long as I'm too poor to have a decent health care. But it's not a big problem, I don't mind being dead young, I believe I've faced too much and it's enough for me, but the pain is really getting hard some days, mostly at night, I can't sleep for more than 1 hour before the pain is to hard to deal with that I just want to stand up and scream... The nice part of it is that no sleeping means more work done at home :-)

      Supprimer

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...