mercredi 16 janvier 2019

A couple of cross stitch finishes (and cooking too)

design by Heart in Hand "little pumpkin patch", stitched yeaaaaaars ago
finally framed 

I'm not sure as I stitched it a long time ago too, but I believe the designer is C mon Monde, I bet this is one of the design of her book (as long as I bought the book but I have bought really few charts)

finished following the "cube" method, but I didn't want a plain square, so I've cut the shape of an arch...
I couldn't remember why I didn't use this method more, until it took me more than 2 hours to finish it that way... ok, too long, now I remember LOL


2 more done... Let's try to keep the rythm !
And to change a little bit, I've been spending some time in the kitchen, making the so famous french "galette des rois à la frangipane", and some ice cream as well, as long as looking for something else I found back my ice machine (very simple one, you put the "bowl" in the freezer, and when it's cold enough you put your cream or whatever in it, it's brewing it and tada...). So I have lemon yoghurt ice cream and vanilla ice cream. Yep, I'm the kind of silly person to eat ice cream in the winter LOL.
I don't like much the one we buy, it's too sweet (too much sugar) and creamy. I prefer yoghurt type.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

3D card kit

  Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures, my camera is acting silly, I couldn't use the flash. My printer is an ink one, it'...